IOffer is running a complete scam.

397 of 457 Ioffer Reviews

I have made over 10 purchases with ioffer.I have a excellent rating with ebay.

Every single one of my purchases with ioffer has turned out to be a scam. I know the the Chanel merchandise is fake, BUT, I still expect to get what is pictured or EVEN close to what is pictured. But instead of boots that I have paid $80.00 for, I get a cheap chain. Instead of a purse that I have paid $150.00 for I get a 3" laughing buddha( I probably deserved that for being so ***) BUT what gets me, is that 5 days AFTER each purchase, ioffer sends a "Buyer could be fraudulent" which is TO LATE.

They know these guys are crooks and yet they continue to support them. And then when I send a complaint to THEM, they halt my account, so that I cannot say anything on the site. It is deplorable and despicable. They are as bad as the crooks sending the junk.

ALL my purchases came through as a cheap chain of a buddha piece of junk. They need to shut down and be held responsible for their actions. Because they know exactly what is going on. I think it would make a good news story or even 60 mins.

They are all scam artists. I have never had a problem in 10 years on Ebay and now I have lost about $1,000.

on ioffer.Hopefully, others can be warned.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 163 Yes 163
397 of 457 Ioffer Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30 #1027309

I ordered nike air. I ner rrecived a confirmation via my email I need a confirmation sent to my email verifying.
My email is

Jun 08 #992671 Houston, Texas

Particularly seller named Yourdvdsource. Will steal your money and then give you a bad rating.

May 17 #985473

I just bought a purse and the seller hasnt even sent it yet and wont respond to my messages !!!!

Apr 28 #977729

I bought a watch and earrings and they came just as picture, but when I later bought some clothes they never came. I bought 3 pair of pants that never came and there was nothing done to get my money back so it is at ones own risk each purchase

Feb 12 #944552 Wasilla, Alaska

I have ordered from them 3 times and always got what I ordered.

Jan 21 #934406

Ioffer is a *** SCAM.,,
I repeat do not buy from ioffer, they are a scam or they allow scumbags to operate within their knowledge .,

4 2 Reply

Dec 25, 2014 #920938 Ashburn, Virginia

estaba pensando en comprar algo en iofer pero despues de leer esto creo que no me interesa comprar nada en esta compania

Dec 11, 2014 #914539 Montreal, Quebec

I ordered few times, and can say that not all of the sellers are scam! I also haven't receive my items 2 times, but other things from other sellers i received. It depends from seller, py ONLY with paypal always, if something going not like it should be, you can refund money. One time i ordered 10 belts, paid around £70... but they didn't come in time, seller all the time was telling me to wait few days more... but i opened a dispute case in paypal and get a refund! And after few days i got belts also :D It was nice :D Don't trust everybody, just be carefull :)

Dec 08, 2014 #913010 Dickinson, North Dakota

I ordered Jordan shoes from 2differnent sellers on oct 31 2014 and I still haven't gotten them and when I try to track it with the tracking number they gave me it brings up not found and I send the seller messages no respond all the time so don't order on I offer better luck on eBay

Dec 06, 2014 #912100 Vancouver, British Columbia

10 purchases with Ioffer? If you had trouble with every one of them why did you continue?

6 0 Reply

Oct 15, 2014 #884805

Dumb you that did it TEN FRIGGIN TIMES !!!!!

3 0 Reply

Oct 04, 2014 #879740 Washington, District Of Columbia

I've made many purchases on ioffer. I've received them all as well. You just have to be careful. Don't but from anyone that doesn't accept paypal - that should scream scam at you right away. Try to talk to the seller before buying anything, see if they actually care. Always look at how long they have been a seller and definitely don't just look at the feedback rating - actually go through and look at what people said. Also take notice to the type of people that said things. Do they have more than 1-2 purchases? If you feel any sketchy vibe, just don't buy. My rule is don't spend more than around $20 on anything. Everything (even that high priced knock-off stuff) is about worth only that much.

Sep 15, 2014 #870454 London, London

Beware of ioffer. I certainly will never use them again from bad experience. I ordered two pairs of trainers from different sellers. Both sellers provided a fake tracking number claiming items had been sent and both were never received. I filed a dispute with paypal and so far have had my money back on one item, still waiting outcome on the other......

That Earl

Sep 14, 2014 #870007

WHOA! Thank God I typed in "ioffer scam" and this pulled up because I was seriously considering making a purchase. Smh

7 0 Reply

Aug 16, 2014 #857271

I ordered a dvd, it is called story of a woman, but it was downloaded from you tube, absolute bad quality
They are cheaters.

2 0 Reply

Aug 11, 2014 #855027 New Castle, Delaware

I have ordered over 200 dvds from an array of different sellers and have received excellent copies and had no problems. I guess I got really lucky!

Aug 08, 2014 #853505 Colt, Arkansas

I order boot but received two Buddha. That is a bunch of ***. You learn from your mistake! First and last time.

Jul 11, 2014 #839055

I just ordered 2 items on July 4th and I think they are both scams. I use to shop on ioffer regularly 7 years ago and I just got back on. I tried to make 4 purchases but every seller had a problem claiming money from their paypal account. I canceled the transactions but one went through. They send me a tracking number but its no good it says the China post has accepted it. I tried to email them no response and now they are no longer on ioffer. Im so pissed I had such a good experience with ioffer before but now its just a marketplace for scammers.

Jun 01, 2014 #822528

don't do business with I offer

1 2 Reply
10 Year IOffer Veteran

May 20, 2014 #817412 Port Orchard, Washington

I've had nothing but good luck on IOffer. I find it much better than Ebay.

1-20 of 916 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ioffer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ioffer.
Filing a new complaint about