To all that buys on Ioffer
I just started buying on ioffer and am pleased so far.I have seen many complaints from people saying people stole their money.
Pay ONLY with PayPal. You are protected by PayPal. You will get your money back. And people need to see where item is and realize it my take 2 weeks to recieve item.
Not sellers fault. Items have to go through customs. Read the sellers reviews and if reviews are bad dont buy from them.
I like Ioffer better than ebay because prices are a lot better and you can find more on here.Be patient with shipping.bfd71dc
You may also like
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "This signed Neil Armstrong photograph, listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from PSA, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with..."
- "HiBig warning to all out there that buying anything (in my case a King motor or Baja RC car )from ioffer is buyer beware as you won't get the item..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."