To all that buys on Ioffer

196 of 432 Ioffer Reviews
Jun 12, 2011
review #242868

I just started buying on ioffer and am pleased so far.I have seen many complaints from people saying people stole their money.

Pay ONLY with PayPal. You are protected by PayPal. You will get your money back. And people need to see where item is and realize it my take 2 weeks to recieve item.

Not sellers fault. Items have to go through customs. Read the sellers reviews and if reviews are bad dont buy from them.

I like Ioffer better than ebay because prices are a lot better and you can find more on here.Be patient with shipping.

9437b0a
Had an experience with iOffer?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
196 of 432 Ioffer Reviews
sasa

Dec 24, 2012 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

toms9188 is thief never sent the items i paid for.Tried to contact him many times by ioffer mail but he did not answer neither resend the items or refund.He most time online but never replay to my mail .keep holding you until the date to open a case at resolution center has passed.I never had a problem with any other seller from china.Always items arrive at my location in 20 days.I just wantfuture customers to be aware.Avoid buying from him,.Be aware of the thief he use tis name toms9188 or email-dayin993@yahoo.com.cn or dhhju@yahoo.com.cn tis is a private message now to let you knew better ive me my money or resend me my shoes THE SELLER ADDRESS
zhong wang
The Shouning road 56 make 48 201 room
Shanghai 200021
China

SammyC09

Nov 22, 2011

I bought DVD's back in January from 'masterofgallifrey' and never got them. He never sent me no updates what so ever, and I ALWAYS use paypal for online stuff.

OverIoffer

Jun 24, 2011

In theory the above comment is correct. If you pay through Paypal, you are protected for 21 days.
Sadly many of the fraudulent sellers on Ioffer are on to this now, and have taken to procrastinating until the 21 days (even the 60 day Ioffer limit) has expired, so the buyer no longer has any way of getting their money back, disputing the transaction - or even leaving negative feedback.
I have had some very good experiences with Ioffer sellers - but also some very bad experiences, and for the bad experiences, any attempt to complain or report the seller to Ioffer generally seems to end with Ioffer figuratively rubbing salt on the wounds by immediately going on the offensive & blindly siding against the seller - quite often coupled with a misquote of the complaint you put in, even when the original message is immediately below their reply!
Recently there have been an number of changes to their site, and I must say, that most of these have been the removal of useful information which helped buyers ascertain whether a seller is fraudulent or not - in particular I'll highlight the feedback chart, which gave a very accurate picture of a sellers recent activity rather than averaging their feedback score over the total feedback received. In my experience at least, there was more than one occasion where the sellers feedback rating was over 95%, but when I checked the sellers feedback chart,most of that sellers for the past 6 months had been reported negatively,
... Show more

I paid with Pay-Pal

Jun 18, 2011

Pay-Pal got tired of trying to get the money from this guy too and gave up on the situation. I am still out of my money and the seller is STILL selling on Ioffer.It is cheap because there is NO PROTECTION on there at all.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about iOffer.
Filing a new complaint about
×