To all that buys on Ioffer
I just started buying on ioffer and am pleased so far.I have seen many complaints from people saying people stole their money.
Pay ONLY with PayPal. You are protected by PayPal. You will get your money back. And people need to see where item is and realize it my take 2 weeks to recieve item.
Not sellers fault. Items have to go through customs. Read the sellers reviews and if reviews are bad dont buy from them.
I like Ioffer better than ebay because prices are a lot better and you can find more on here.Be patient with shipping.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk. he didn't even send and refuse so reply me..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."
- "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."