i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk.he didn't even send and refuse so reply me back and also will refund my money.
i am now broke and i also send and email to ioffer but they don't reply me back. i am really pissed of this company because i thought this company run smooth as a ebay company but this company is nothing less than a scam. i highly recommend to use ebay to sell or buy because i don't want to see other people geting scam all the time. please don't buy from ioffer.
if you have any answer to get my money so please tell me.
i will be waiting for your answer.thank you
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Let's see it's been awful you see good reviews that means nothing I believe they have their people to build there selling rate up . I got a seller who..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."