i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk.he didn't even send and refuse so reply me back and also will refund my money.
i am now broke and i also send and email to ioffer but they don't reply me back. i am really pissed of this company because i thought this company run smooth as a ebay company but this company is nothing less than a scam. i highly recommend to use ebay to sell or buy because i don't want to see other people geting scam all the time. please don't buy from ioffer.
if you have any answer to get my money so please tell me.
i will be waiting for your answer.thank you
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I made a payment by my card and amount is already deducted from my account but still the seller is not confirming the payment and not even replying for the..."
- "I ordered a commercial DVD "Dr Duck's Super Secret All-Purpose Sauce" by Michael Nesmith) from a Jim Rowland (PO Box 917572; Longwood FL 32791), for which I paid $12.50 via..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."