Weaverville, California

i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk.he didn't even send and refuse so reply me back and also will refund my money.

i am now broke and i also send and email to ioffer but they don't reply me back. i am really pissed of this company because i thought this company run smooth as a ebay company but this company is nothing less than a scam. i highly recommend to use ebay to sell or buy because i don't want to see other people geting scam all the time. please don't buy from ioffer.

if you have any answer to get my money so please tell me.

i will be waiting for your answer.thank you

Review about: Iphone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Kelly
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #746160

how do you pay with Western Union because i want something but can only pay with Western Union.... PLEASE HELP ME !!

Mic***e

Western Union + iOffer = thieves...

A person with email edgarsalgado90@yahoo.com stole my money, do NOT buy from iOffer neither from this person, ok? Both along with Western Union are thieves, I have been a victim of a rip-off...

Ricky sandhu

i made the complaint on this.if any could help me please let me know.

ioffer is a company of california. i sent them an email and they have not reply back to me.

they even don't have business phone number.don't ever buy from ioffer seriously.

VANESSA

WOW!!!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUY SOME THINGS ON IOFFER.... THANX MUCH FOR SAVING MY LIFE.

Miss V

You may want to file a claim with the Attorney's General office. As a rule of thumb, Western Union purchases is really hard to follow up on and most if not all criminals know that they can get away with it. Hope all is sorted out soon.

Ultragrrl

Do a whoIS search on their website and track down the company officers that way. 3000 dollars is worth filing a lawsuit over.

keishainu

Did you use a credit card when paying thru Western Union. If you did, file a fraud claim with the card's bank carrier..it is your only chance to recoup your money. Good Luck

xlong shai cho

:eek You never use western union for purchase like that you are screwed.. you lose :cry