Grovetown, Georgia

Let's see it's been awful you see good reviews that means nothing I believe they have their people to build there selling rate up .I got a seller who never shipped tracking number doesn't work he doesn't respond ioffers refund system is a joke .

Related: Aliexpress - Scam

Best thing to do chalk it up your bank may lock your account from purchasing from other trusted sites if you complain unless you don't intend to order from other China then again some banks policy will not allow refund for you ordering on these China sites . Ohoto below not order from him/her not to be trusted .

I paid $14 its lesson learned I did get a bag it came very thin sticky and a wallet really tiny cheap made from other seller .Basic you may or may not get it or you made end up with ***

Review about: Handbag From China.

1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Grovetown, Georgia, United States #1209533

ioffer would be a lot better why not hold buyers money until products are delivered? They should have app to use they should also control the fraud better by taking extra steps charge sellers more to get it done I'm sure ioffers would could be a lot better if ioffers would make some changes you want people to trust your site when we can't trust that we will get product much less our money back