1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Let's see it's been awful you see good reviews that means nothing I believe they have their people to build there selling rate up .I got a seller who never shipped tracking number doesn't work he doesn't respond ioffers refund system is a joke .

Best thing to do chalk it up your bank may lock your account from purchasing from other trusted sites if you complain unless you don't intend to order from other China then again some banks policy will not allow refund for you ordering on these China sites . Ohoto below not order from him/her not to be trusted .

I paid $14 its lesson learned I did get a bag it came very thin sticky and a wallet really tiny cheap made from other seller .Basic you may or may not get it or you made end up with ***

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of delivery service from Ioffer and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ioffer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ioffer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Lonnie2977
Grovetown, Georgia, United States #1209533

ioffer would be a lot better why not hold buyers money until products are delivered? They should have app to use they should also control the fraud better by taking extra steps charge sellers more to get it done I'm sure ioffers would could be a lot better if ioffers would make some changes you want people to trust your site when we can't trust that we will get product much less our money back