Chesapeake, Virginia
Featured Not resolved
4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I paid for a pocket book.Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response.

I emailed again who every got very smart like I *** there day up. Told me they will send tracking # the next day. So I check my account and the seller is no longer on ioffer. Before I paid I looked at reviews and rateings it was was good.

I think it is *** up that people get away with taking other people's hard earned money.And I used PayPal

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of handbag from Ioffer and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ioffer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ioffer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Meineke - Never again. Never! Meineke "I paid for an oil change, 23 point inspection, tire air pressure, fluid top off and rotation of tires. I did this at the Meineke located at 462 Highland Ave,..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more