47.1K views

I have made over 10 purchases with ioffer.I have a excellent rating with ebay.

Every single one of my purchases with ioffer has turned out to be a scam. I know the the Chanel merchandise is fake, BUT, I still expect to get what is pictured or EVEN close to what is pictured. But instead of boots that I have paid $80.00 for, I get a cheap chain. Instead of a purse that I have paid $150.00 for I get a 3" laughing buddha( I probably deserved that for being so ***) BUT what gets me, is that 5 days AFTER each purchase, ioffer sends a "Buyer could be fraudulent" which is TO LATE.

They know these guys are crooks and yet they continue to support them. And then when I send a complaint to THEM, they halt my account, so that I cannot say anything on the site. It is deplorable and despicable. They are as bad as the crooks sending the junk.

ALL my purchases came through as a cheap chain of a buddha piece of junk. They need to shut down and be held responsible for their actions. Because they know exactly what is going on. I think it would make a good news story or even 60 mins.

They are all scam artists. I have never had a problem in 10 years on Ebay and now I have lost about $1,000.

on ioffer.Hopefully, others can be warned.

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

kemorris
Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom #1283155

Lets spread the word.iOffers know exactly what they are running and it is dishonest.

Its more defrauding that scamming.Either way we can correct it if we just let people know not to buy from them.

Hicksville, New York, United States #1222632

Ioffer is a scam I paid for some sneaker and was waiting for it to be ship of but only got a text from goodtime168 stating he going send them tomorrow which he still didn't sent them off please please don't buy anything from them it a total lost

Yes,I was charged $24.00 for a pair of women's Adidas,the seller emailed me stating that he's received my payment but once I asked when I'll receive them he tells me that I've never paid!I have verification emails from their system & emails & messages from this "seller" thathat I have paid.

It's been about 6 days so I will be calling my bank on Monday to get a charge back & I am NEVER shopping there again.AliExpress is better anyway,I have ordered over 163 items from there & was satisfied EVERY time.

I ordered nike air. I ner rrecived a confirmation via my email I need a confirmation sent to my email verifying.

My email is irishgal49mullin@aol.com

Houston, Texas, United States #992671

Particularly seller named Yourdvdsource. Will steal your money and then give you a bad rating.

I just bought a purse and the seller hasnt even sent it yet and wont respond to my messages !!!!

I bought a watch and earrings and they came just as picture, but when I later bought some clothes they never came. I bought 3 pair of pants that never came and there was nothing done to get my money back so it is at ones own risk each purchase

Wasilla, Alaska, United States #944552

I have ordered from them 3 times and always got what I ordered.

Ioffer is a *** SCAM.,,

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THROUGH IOFFER.,

I repeat do not buy from ioffer, they are a scam or they allow scumbags to operate within their knowledge .,

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #920938

estaba pensando en comprar algo en iofer pero despues de leer esto creo que no me interesa comprar nada en esta compania