IOFFER & PayPal need Class Action Suits Filed Against Them .. Who's In?
This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times from the seller, when I received them they were the worst copies I have ever seen .. this is the message I just sent to PayPal ..
YOU, PayPal clearly states in your buyer protection ...
What you bought was very different from what you actually got
PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy lets you submit a dispute for an item that is significantly not as described. By doing so, you have the opportunity to resolve your dispute directly with the seller. Visit the PayPal Resolution Center to file a dispute.
PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDE 9.1.g .. THIS IS WHAT YOU STATE
g.Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
This is the message I got from iOffer ..
Andy iOffer, Aug 06 13:35 (PDT):
We sincerely hope that the seller in question will provide you with an acceptable solution in a timely fashion.
Because iOffer did not collect your payment (it was sent directly to the seller) the refund must come from the seller. iOffer does not collect any money for buyer purchases, buyers pay sellers directly.
You may have recourse if you paid by credit card via PayPal, Mpayy, Amazon Payments, or Google Checkout. To file a dispute using these services, please visit the site where you originally made your payment.
For credit card purchases, call your bank or card company to request a charge back.
For PayPal purchases, you can file a buyer complaint within 45 days. Note this deadline to request a charge back.
Visit the PayPal Buyer Complaint process page: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/buyer-complaint-outside
For other services, please contact their customer service for assistance.
Please review our Buyer Safety Guide for online fraud resources: http://www.ioffer.com/info/safety_guide
NOW WITH ALL THAT SAID AND TYPED, WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE DISPUTE?? WHY DO I NOT HAVE MY MONEY BACK?? I GUESS THAT I WILL NEED TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ADHEAR TO YOUR RULES??? IS THAT RIGHT??? I WANT MY 140.00 BACK AND I WANT IT BACK SOON, OR I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEY CONTACT YOU ALONG WITH FILING AN INTERNET FRAUD DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL'S NAME, ALONG WITH iOFFER AND THE SELLERS NAME. I LOOK FOR YOU EXPEDITED REPLY AND REFUND OF MY MONEY.
Maybe all of us need to start a class action suit against iOffer and PayPal???
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Juicy Couture Wallets
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- " kelley wife liz kelley are involved in strawbuying in houston. They are under investigation for mortgage fraud Indictments Handed Down in Houston Straw Buyer Scheme/Rod Kelley+Liz Kelley+davidyoungteam.com rod..."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."