This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times from the seller, when I received them they were the worst copies I have ever seen .. this is the message I just sent to PayPal ..
YOU, PayPal clearly states in your buyer protection ...
What you bought was very different from what you actually got
PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy lets you submit a dispute for an item that is significantly not as described. By doing so, you have the opportunity to resolve your dispute directly with the seller. Visit the PayPal Resolution Center to file a dispute.
PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDE 9.1.g .. THIS IS WHAT YOU STATE
g.Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
This is the message I got from iOffer ..
Andy iOffer, Aug 06 13:35 (PDT):
We sincerely hope that the seller in question will provide you with an acceptable solution in a timely fashion.
Because iOffer did not collect your payment (it was sent directly to the seller) the refund must come from the seller. iOffer does not collect any money for buyer purchases, buyers pay sellers directly.
You may have recourse if you paid by credit card via PayPal, Mpayy, Amazon Payments, or Google Checkout. To file a dispute using these services, please visit the site where you originally made your payment.
For credit card purchases, call your bank or card company to request a charge back.
For PayPal purchases, you can file a buyer complaint within 45 days. Note this deadline to request a charge back.
Visit the PayPal Buyer Complaint process page: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/buyer-complaint-outside
For other services, please contact their customer service for assistance.
Please review our Buyer Safety Guide for online fraud resources: http://www.ioffer.com/info/safety_guide
NOW WITH ALL THAT SAID AND TYPED, WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE DISPUTE?? WHY DO I NOT HAVE MY MONEY BACK?? I GUESS THAT I WILL NEED TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ADHEAR TO YOUR RULES??? IS THAT RIGHT??? I WANT MY 140.00 BACK AND I WANT IT BACK SOON, OR I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEY CONTACT YOU ALONG WITH FILING AN INTERNET FRAUD DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL'S NAME, ALONG WITH iOFFER AND THE SELLERS NAME. I LOOK FOR YOU EXPEDITED REPLY AND REFUND OF MY MONEY.
Maybe all of us need to start a class action suit against iOffer and PayPal???
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Juicy Couture Wallets
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "DRIVING YESTERDAY ON ROUTE 38 IN MT. LAUREL, NJ, BUS # 0907 LICENSE PLATE K04-0298 (TEXAS), BUS COMPLETELY CUT ME OFF AND THEN PROCEEDED TO DELIBERATELY JAM ON HIS BRAKES..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."