IOFFER & PayPal need Class Action Suits Filed Against Them .. Who's In?

352 of 484 Ioffer reviews

This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times from the seller, when I received them they were the worst copies I have ever seen .. this is the message I just sent to PayPal ..

YOU, PayPal clearly states in your buyer protection ...

What you bought was very different from what you actually got

PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy lets you submit a dispute for an item that is significantly not as described. By doing so, you have the opportunity to resolve your dispute directly with the seller. Visit the PayPal Resolution Center to file a dispute.

PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDE 9.1.g .. THIS IS WHAT YOU STATE

g.Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds

This is the message I got from iOffer ..

Andy iOffer, Aug 06 13:35 (PDT):

We sincerely hope that the seller in question will provide you with an acceptable solution in a timely fashion.

Because iOffer did not collect your payment (it was sent directly to the seller) the refund must come from the seller. iOffer does not collect any money for buyer purchases, buyers pay sellers directly.

You may have recourse if you paid by credit card via PayPal, Mpayy, Amazon Payments, or Google Checkout. To file a dispute using these services, please visit the site where you originally made your payment.

For credit card purchases, call your bank or card company to request a charge back.

For PayPal purchases, you can file a buyer complaint within 45 days. Note this deadline to request a charge back.

Visit the PayPal Buyer Complaint process page: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/buyer-complaint-outside

For other services, please contact their customer service for assistance.

Please review our Buyer Safety Guide for online fraud resources: http://www.ioffer.com/info/safety_guide

NOW WITH ALL THAT SAID AND TYPED, WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE DISPUTE?? WHY DO I NOT HAVE MY MONEY BACK?? I GUESS THAT I WILL NEED TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ADHEAR TO YOUR RULES??? IS THAT RIGHT??? I WANT MY 140.00 BACK AND I WANT IT BACK SOON, OR I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEY CONTACT YOU ALONG WITH FILING AN INTERNET FRAUD DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL'S NAME, ALONG WITH iOFFER AND THE SELLERS NAME. I LOOK FOR YOU EXPEDITED REPLY AND REFUND OF MY MONEY.

Maybe all of us need to start a class action suit against iOffer and PayPal???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
352 of 484 Ioffer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
netbuyer

Jun 18, 2011 #301126

not ioffers fault that paypal wont honor their policy

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.