IOFFER & PayPal need Class Action Suits Filed Against Them .. Who's In?
This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times from the seller, when I received them they were the worst copies I have ever seen .. this is the message I just sent to PayPal ..
YOU, PayPal clearly states in your buyer protection ...
What you bought was very different from what you actually got
PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy lets you submit a dispute for an item that is significantly not as described. By doing so, you have the opportunity to resolve your dispute directly with the seller. Visit the PayPal Resolution Center to file a dispute.
PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDE 9.1.g .. THIS IS WHAT YOU STATE
g.Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
This is the message I got from iOffer ..
Andy iOffer, Aug 06 13:35 (PDT):
We sincerely hope that the seller in question will provide you with an acceptable solution in a timely fashion.
Because iOffer did not collect your payment (it was sent directly to the seller) the refund must come from the seller. iOffer does not collect any money for buyer purchases, buyers pay sellers directly.
You may have recourse if you paid by credit card via PayPal, Mpayy, Amazon Payments, or Google Checkout. To file a dispute using these services, please visit the site where you originally made your payment.
For credit card purchases, call your bank or card company to request a charge back.
For PayPal purchases, you can file a buyer complaint within 45 days. Note this deadline to request a charge back.
Visit the PayPal Buyer Complaint process page: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/buyer-complaint-outside
For other services, please contact their customer service for assistance.
Please review our Buyer Safety Guide for online fraud resources: http://www.ioffer.com/info/safety_guide
NOW WITH ALL THAT SAID AND TYPED, WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE DISPUTE?? WHY DO I NOT HAVE MY MONEY BACK?? I GUESS THAT I WILL NEED TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ADHEAR TO YOUR RULES??? IS THAT RIGHT??? I WANT MY 140.00 BACK AND I WANT IT BACK SOON, OR I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEY CONTACT YOU ALONG WITH FILING AN INTERNET FRAUD DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL'S NAME, ALONG WITH iOFFER AND THE SELLERS NAME. I LOOK FOR YOU EXPEDITED REPLY AND REFUND OF MY MONEY.
Maybe all of us need to start a class action suit against iOffer and PayPal???
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Juicy Couture Wallets
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."
- "DRIVING YESTERDAY ON ROUTE 38 IN MT. LAUREL, NJ, BUS # 0907 LICENSE PLATE K04-0298 (TEXAS), BUS COMPLETELY CUT ME OFF AND THEN PROCEEDED TO DELIBERATELY JAM ON HIS BRAKES..."