Omaha, Nebraska

http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in kentucky and then she says she resent it and then will make you wait , no reply, no new tracking number, then you get pissed and ask for refund nicely, she wont reply and then after making you wait for 2 to 4 weeks she will refund!If you are lucky.

So please do not get fooled, i also got proof of this, of ripped off customers.o

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

also

also, the new store is called america enterprises on ioffer so beware

anonymous

guys!i got a refund by going through my credit card company.

if you pay through amazon payments, dispute the charge and get a refund! this is a scammer, butFIGHT!

to get your money back.i would say either call your credit card company or file a dispute within amazon.

Mahine

Hey guys, what shell we do? Did anyone reported her to the police? What did they say?

Contact me:

mahine@wolke7.net

Chacal

she stole 1200$ from me and believe me she f***ed with the wrong guy. She doesn't know my influence and power so people wait, watch and learn. I'll look after her and ruin the life of this ***.

BTW, her phone number: 786-5819262

impissed009

Dont be a fool.She will tell you she will send you gifts and ***.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, for weeks even months!!! :( i was so dumb and dazzled by those pigments. How *** was i... :cry :cry :cry she always talks about her father's warehouse and how they have so many pigments and stuff, but if my package did really get lost, how come she ignored me and left me waiting weeks to tell me.

And then how come she didnt just replace the order and send me a new one? im assuming if they have a warehouse they could, dont you think? You know what? IAM DONE, i cant waste anymore of my time talking about this filthy *** who is gonna go to *** for stealing.

Please if you are reading this, DO NOT , i repeat DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.:( :( :( :sigh :sigh :sigh

impissed009

:( i thought maybe by now this crook would have been stopped, i guess not :? i dont know how can someone commit so many crimes and not go to jail.And to those that are giving good reviews of this scammer, please just don't, you know who the real lier is.

That is why i have been spreading the word after what she has done to me and to many others.

As a matter of fact she could be the one leaving messages over here to clean her image.BEWARE OF THIS CROOK AIMEE LOPEZ.

gracet79

It would be great if someone here who is so happy to deal with her could help us locate her and find her actual number.

She gave me a mobile number which doesnt get received ever. I am really worried as it has been almost a month and she doesnt respond to any mails.

any help would be appreciated.

gracet79

I was pissed off by Aimee lopez stylebay in ioffer.she took my $3000 and she is nowhere to find.

she doesnt reply at all..

PLS DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HER.

Cappacino

Are the more people who have been cheated by

* stylebay

* liquidiation gate or

* Aimee Lopez

?????

Please contact me and let us alltogether report this person to the police!

My Nickname @gmx.com

I have lost $600 dollars because of her!

I am a student and worked 2 months hard for the money!

I am very desperate, so please contact me if you are desperate as I am because of this person: cappacino at gmx dot com

Nissa

I have bought iPhone 4 from her and since she has the money she is not responding for days!!!

I can do nothing. I am so pissed :(