on January 9th 2017, I ordered Mens Nike Shox trainers in size 42 and colour red and white and paid $62.3 weeks later size 40 (marked as size 42) blue and silver shox arrived.

Wrong size and colour. It took me 24 emails directecly and some through IOffers to get a response. I was asked to return the item. I returned the shoes at a cost of $40 to me.

I have heard nothing since this despite another 20 emails to both IOffers and Chouweixiangtou2015. I even offered to forget the $40 mail cost I had if they would ship the correct shoes in the correct size, but still no response. My view is that IOffers is a site that needs to be either reformed by proper trading standards or shut down from internet trading. A for the Chineese company Chouwiexiangtou2015?????

I thing they are rogue traders peddling fake goods and should be totally avaided. In Ireland we like to trade fair and hete to be ripped off.

I have been ripped off by IOffers and Chouweixiangtou2015.Kenny Morris Belfast

Review about: Sporting Shoes Supposed To Be Nike.

I didn't like: Fact they are dishonest.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ioffer Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $102
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion