Mumbai, Maharashtra

I made a payment by my card and amount is already deducted from my account but still the seller is not confirming the payment and not even replying for the same.please help.

I sent many messages to the seller but no response from his side.

Again and Again the payment page pops up.What should i do now?The rating of the seller is 98% but i feel its fake.I sent many chat messages to the seller but no response from his side or his team.Please help me.What to do now sir I want my money back.

Review about: Online Purchase.

I didn't like: Dishonest vendor, Risky to use.

1.3
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $93
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

You should contact your credit card/ banking company and let them know what happened; usually they will credit you within a few days try to recoup their money.If you used Paypal ( which you should ALWAYS do.) they will put a hold on the seller's account until the case has been resolved, in most cases, once Pay pal step in the Seller is usually fully compliant.

I will say that I used ioffer since 2004; I have never not received an item...however, I have had to wait additional weeks for the item to arrive.

You need to notify your bank. They will reverse the payment and investigate thru FBI.. Your bank should be FDIC covered.