Ioffer - Money deducted but no reply from seller phoenix444 (Order Number: 54293175)
I made a payment by my card and amount is already deducted from my account but still the seller is not confirming the payment and not even replying for the same.please help.
I sent many messages to the seller but no response from his side.
Again and Again the payment page pops up.What should i do now?The rating of the seller is 98% but i feel its fake.I sent many chat messages to the seller but no response from his side or his team.Please help me.What to do now sir I want my money back.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dishonest vendor
- Risky to use
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Purchase
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "This website is a scam! DONT but anything from this website. my card also was locked because they attempted to use my card. Somebody needs to investigate this websits. Its..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "I have chosen cheap flights to jeddah to travel Jeddah, they provide you the best deals with cheap air tickets, cheap accommodation and cheap hotel deals. I advice you to book..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services. There hosting wont last for even 1 hour. Every time i generate a complain till then..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."