I purchased an item from ioffer which I never received.Tried to contact seller.

He did not gave any response. Opened resolution, no use. The tracking number provided by seller shows wrong destination country. Tried to contact seller number of times, no use.

I also requested for refund but I did not get even a single penny. At last, I tried to post negative feedback but it did not showed up in sellers profile. Only positive and negative feedback can only be shown on ioffer.

This clearly shows that ioffer is a totally scammed website.Never deal with such peoples.

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more IOFFER & PayPal need Class Action Suits Filed Against Them .. Who's In? Ioffer "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..." Read more Ioffer seller Aimee lopez Ioffer "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..." Read more Ioffer - I never get my item. Ioffer "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more