Saint Cloud, Florida

I ordered a commercial DVD "Dr Duck's Super Secret All-Purpose Sauce" by Michael Nesmith) from a Jim Rowland (PO Box 917572; Longwood FL 32791), for which I paid $12.50 via PayPal.

The DVD arrived today. I was very dismayed and EXTREMELY annoyed to learn that it was not the original commercial DVD, but rather a DVD copy (on a plain, unlabeled HP DVD-R, no less). But, hope springs eternal, and I nonetheless slid the disc into my computer to play.

"You have inserted a blank disk," came my computer's reply.

I tried it in my entertainment center's DVD player, with the same results.

Review about: Original Dvd Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $13
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more