Tokyo, Tokyo

I am a Paypal user.I had used Paypal to buy goods.

Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes , belts and some who took the money and never shipped. Paypal proces of desputes are slow and does not allow the victim ( me) to file a claim immediately and setle the money. Paypal resolution process gives advantages to sell such frauduelent sellers who never accept fraud as one sent a Fake tracking number. Paypal causes its payers defrauded and cheated delay and ask for various impossible or difficult certificates from Authorised persons which is far from where I stay and Louis vuitton agents do not issue such certifcates.

Paypal knowingly encourages such fraudualent sellers who advertoises goods as "Authentic, in original packing with dust covers etc.,

In one clain an american in eBay shipped me a similar fake item purported to be made in USa and Men's Tuxedo shirt but it was a Boys Tuxedo shirt made in China.The resolution too over a month and my return postage was not compensated.

Paypal is only interested it seems making money but though say safest way to buy and sell, which is not true as I have been ripped off thrice in one month for recieving Chinese Louis vuitton fakes and non shiping and cheating.

Review about: Staffing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $170
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

withheld

As a ioffer buyer ,i know everything is fake on there thats why the prices are so cheap !! ive bought a few times from there and no problems ,its a risk i take and myself only if i do not get the item ,i look at the reviews of the person who i buy from and then upto me if i buy ! its a risk ,if u dont take it then dont use it ,its as simple as that ,there are scammers out there and some are not ,buy at ya own risk i say !!

BalaBheta

bala bheta on a fake hyype tiing

Goodman

lmfao :zzz :? :upset :)

Goodman

lmfao :zzz

Andrew Goodman

Hi there i am a staff in swanlea school and i am here to report some of my money from paypal has been cheated ive called the police and i am waiting for my bank to reurn my goods :grin :? i was extrmelly happy and had also been quite freaked out because i asked for a gucci belt b u gave me a nike belt (n)