Ioffer - Paypal facilitates counterfiet sellers

I am a Paypal user.I had used Paypal to buy goods.

Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes , belts and some who took the money and never shipped. Paypal proces of desputes are slow and does not allow the victim ( me) to file a claim immediately and setle the money. Paypal resolution process gives advantages to sell such frauduelent sellers who never accept fraud as one sent a Fake tracking number. Paypal causes its payers defrauded and cheated delay and ask for various impossible or difficult certificates from Authorised persons which is far from where I stay and Louis vuitton agents do not issue such certifcates.

Paypal knowingly encourages such fraudualent sellers who advertoises goods as "Authentic, in original packing with dust covers etc.,

In one clain an american in eBay shipped me a similar fake item purported to be made in USa and Men's Tuxedo shirt but it was a Boys Tuxedo shirt made in China.The resolution too over a month and my return postage was not compensated.

Paypal is only interested it seems making money but though say safest way to buy and sell, which is not true as I have been ripped off thrice in one month for recieving Chinese Louis vuitton fakes and non shiping and cheating.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13, 2012 #448485

As a ioffer buyer ,i know everything is fake on there thats why the prices are so cheap !! ive bought a few times from there and no problems ,its a risk i take and myself only if i do not get the item ,i look at the reviews of the person who i buy from and then upto me if i buy ! its a risk ,if u dont take it then dont use it ,its as simple as that ,there are scammers out there and some are not ,buy at ya own risk i say !!

Mar 12, 2012 #447391

bala bheta on a fake hyype tiing

Mar 12, 2012 #447390

lmfao :zzz :? :upset :)

Mar 12, 2012 #447389

lmfao :zzz

Andrew Goodman

Oct 19, 2011 #361103

Hi there i am a staff in swanlea school and i am here to report some of my money from paypal has been cheated ive called the police and i am waiting for my bank to reurn my goods :grin :? i was extrmelly happy and had also been quite freaked out because i asked for a gucci belt b u gave me a nike belt (n)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.