This website is a scam!DONT but anything from this website.
my card also was locked because they attempted to use my card. Somebody needs to investigate this websits.
Its a fraud and scam.Most of all they're selling fake merchandise.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I ordered a commercial DVD "Dr Duck's Super Secret All-Purpose Sauce" by Michael Nesmith) from a Jim Rowland (PO Box 917572; Longwood FL 32791), for which I paid $12.50 via..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."
- "Sadly, I placed an order of over $263 and also my boyfriend ordered from sammydress $230. They sent us a tracking number but it's untrackable. It's been well over a..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."