I have made total of 21 purchases from ioffer and only had one bad experience.Many sellers are honest, but there are your select few that will fraud you and steal your money.

Keep in mind that 90% of the items on ioffer are knockoffs. You will get what you pay for, and if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I purchased a pair of designer knock off boots for $115.00. Authentic, it would cost me $1700.

I recieved a small (too small for my wrist) hand made bracelet made of some type of marble stone. Total rip off.

But I have also been fraud on eBay whereby I paid for item and never received item nor refund.I will continue to shop ioffer, but only with high rated sellers with long time memberships.

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Ioffer - I just paid money through western union Ioffer "i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk. he didn't even send and refuse so reply me..." Read more Ioffer sucks Ioffer "I bought some multi dvd's off Ioffer through a seller. The guy sucked shipping it he sent multi dvd's(100) in a flimsy priority envelope, and it busted before it got..." Read more Ioffer seller Aimee lopez Ioffer "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..." Read more Ioffer and Paypal push legal action on me? Ioffer "HiBig warning to all out there that buying anything (in my case a King motor or Baja RC car )from ioffer is buyer beware as you won't get the item..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more