I have made total of 21 purchases from ioffer and only had one bad experience.Many sellers are honest, but there are your select few that will fraud you and steal your money.
Keep in mind that 90% of the items on ioffer are knockoffs. You will get what you pay for, and if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I purchased a pair of designer knock off boots for $115.00. Authentic, it would cost me $1700.
I recieved a small (too small for my wrist) hand made bracelet made of some type of marble stone. Total rip off.
But I have also been fraud on eBay whereby I paid for item and never received item nor refund.I will continue to shop ioffer, but only with high rated sellers with long time memberships.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Gianmarco Lorenzi Fringe Short Boot
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "We have a 2014, 90,000 Dutchmen Voltage that has mold, mildew, and termites due to the numerous water leak issues. We have 25 service records. Dutchmen does not return..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."