San Antonio, Texas

I have made total of 21 purchases from ioffer and only had one bad experience.Many sellers are honest, but there are your select few that will fraud you and steal your money.

Keep in mind that 90% of the items on ioffer are knockoffs. You will get what you pay for, and if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I purchased a pair of designer knock off boots for $115.00. Authentic, it would cost me $1700.

I recieved a small (too small for my wrist) hand made bracelet made of some type of marble stone. Total rip off.

But I have also been fraud on eBay whereby I paid for item and never received item nor refund.I will continue to shop ioffer, but only with high rated sellers with long time memberships.

Review about: Gianmarco Lorenzi Fringe Short Boot.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Ioffer - I just paid money through western union Ioffer "i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk. he didn't even send and refuse so reply me..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more