Brea, California

I will never purchase anything from I-Offer ever again, particularly from China.When I saw that the software I was buying was coming from China, I became uncomfortable.

Then I googled this site, read the warnings, and that decided not to go through with the deal. The "seller" then told me that I was obliged to pay 10 percent for the "closing costs" even though I was cancelling the deal. It's actually not that much money, but I refuse on the grounds of principle as the deal was never "closed". The only thing that was closed is the trapdoor to I-Offer.

The Chinese government executed some of their "officials" responsible for lead poisoning and petfood poisoning.

Hopefully they will take notice of these punks soon.

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Ioffer sucks Ioffer "I bought some multi dvd's off Ioffer through a seller. The guy sucked shipping it he sent multi dvd's(100) in a flimsy priority envelope, and it busted before it got..." Read more IOFFER & PayPal need Class Action Suits Filed Against Them .. Who's In? Ioffer "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..." Read more Ioffer - I just paid money through western union Ioffer "i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk. he didn't even send and refuse so reply me..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more