iOffer is definately allowing badly made fake products to be sold.I tried to buy a dress, emailed first to ask if my size and colour was available, was instantly replied yes with an invoice to pay.

Within 2 hours I had 3 requests to pay for this "in demand" item. I stupidly paid ( with PayPal ) and was then told I would have to choose something else as the dress was not available. I complained to iOffer ( whoever they are ) they never helped or replied except to tell me the seller had written a bad review for me as a non-payer !! Too much time had lapsed waiting for iOffer to help so now I can't get a refund from PayPal either.

I also bought a pair of shoes which arrived scuffed and absolutely stinkng of glue, I complained to the seller saying I would send them back for a refund, seller agreed and gave me an adress in china to send them back to.

I sent them back 3 months ago but seller kept saying they had not received them.Just another rip off and no help from iOffer and no way to get refund.

Just cutting my losses and learning a lesson I guess !!!

Had an Experience with Ioffer?

Comments

IOffer purchase was fake and Paypal did not back me up! Ioffer "I have always had PayPal as my # 1 choice as a form of payment for all my online transactions. I have had so much confidence in using this service..." Read more Fake Ugg Boots on iOffer - Ripoff! Ioffer "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..." Read more Ioffer - Ordered an original (commercial) DVD, got a blank DVD-R instead Ioffer "I ordered a commercial DVD "Dr Duck's Super Secret All-Purpose Sauce" by Michael Nesmith) from a Jim Rowland (PO Box 917572; Longwood FL 32791), for which I paid $12.50 via..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more